Monday, January 13, 2014

January 13, 2014

HOLA…
      Yeah, you said that right!!! Can you believe it another week has come and gone? It’s so crazy how that happens. I feel like I closed my eyes then opened them and I was in another week.

     Well, Elder Montoya and I are doing super greatly awesome! Thanks for asking. Actually the weather was really good this week. Like so nice…the sun was shinning and everything. I loved it! Maybe that is why this week seemed to go by faster haha. We were pretty busy also. We had the interviews for the family Tovar and they all passed their interviews for their baptisms so that is some pretty great exciting news! They will be getting baptized this Saturday!!!  Yippee!!!!  I love when I get to see the Lord's hand in the work and I definitely know that he is with us every step of the way.

      So anyway…I’m super proud of Ethan! I’m pretty jealous also because I think he definitely has more trophies than I have now. hahaha. Good job E! Blake also... that’s crazy I won’t see that kid for 2 more years.

     We have been working a lot with the family Tovar to activate this family and teach the gospel to the kids. We also received two new investigators that are super attentive and willing to progress and take the steps to repentance. So Elder Montoya and I are really gratefully to have received those references. We will be putting baptism dates with both of them this week. This Rama is really strong. There is some good unity here. They are always asking when and where they can help us. It is so good to have the backup of our area. This week we will also be having an activity with the ward. We are hoping to get some new references there. It should be great!  This last week we had a lot of menos activos show up to church. The spirit is strong here in this area and we have used it in all the progress that we have had.

     Well family I love you all sooooooo much and I miss you guys a lot!!! Just remember the scriptures and prayer invite the spirit.  It’s super important to have the spirit with us always! Then we will feel happy and peaceful and calm. It’s our guide in life. Well, CTR everyday guys.  Love y’all so much bye.

Un abrazo,
Elder Lawrence



No comments:

Post a Comment