Monday, May 26, 2014

May 26, 2014

Hi family...
     Wow sounds like you guys had such a super busy week. Dang it’s crazy how the time flies. I don’t know why I feel so many emotions…It’s weird. But with all these emotions that I feel….they are good, but it makes it hard for me to eat. I try to eat the food but it’s like my stomach won’t let me eat... at times I throw up after eating. What do you recommend that I do? Don’t worry or anything, it’s nothing serious…because I can eat in the house with no problems at all.

     That’s awesome about your new calling mom.  I am super pumped for you. Just like you, I also received a new calling. I will be the new District Leader. They shut down Miramar 2. It now is just Miramar 1. I had to change my apartment and everything. So now I am in Miramar 1.  The area is super big…it’s so so big!!!  My new companion has like 5 months in the mission. His name is Elder Ortega. So we are pretty much opening this area up…because I don’t know much of this side of Miramar where I am at.  I know I cannot do this without the help of the Lord. I am going to rely on him every step of the way to guide me to success here. We have like 14 baptism dates right now, and really like 10 of them I know will get baptized. I am super excited for this new adventure…it will be crazy! But I also know the Lord wouldn’t give me any job that I can’t handle. I am super excited to work here and to see the progress here.  I am a little nervous and stressed also…but I get that from you mom;) haha jk.  With prayer and faith I know we can do anything.

    Thanks dad for the advice. I will definitely put goals for the future. I have so much going on in my head, it’s super awesome. There is going to be so much work here. I know that this time is just going to fly by so fast and I can’t believe it.

      I’m excited for you guy’s, sounds like you have a lot of fun stuff planned for this summer. I just want to finish the mission giving it my all…to the best of my ability and that is what I am going to try to do. I know I will be able to learn the area with my companion and that we will be able to have the spirit to teach the truth to all that is willing to hear it. This church is true.  CTR all day everyday. I love you guys so much! Have a great week!!!

    Elder Lawrence

1 comment:

  1. Bryson I'm so proud of you...I knew you'd be a good missionary but you've turned out to be a great one! I'm saying lots of prayers for you in your new calling and for the people in your area.With your attitude and the Lord's help I know you'll have great success. Try some probiotics for your stomach problems. We miss you...The time will fly now and YOU'LL BE HOME BEFORE WE KNOW IT. Love you so much, G-ma Sherri

    ReplyDelete