Monday, May 5, 2014

May 5, 2014

HOLA FAMILIA...
      This week was good…well every week is good when you have a good attitude. I have a strong testimony about attitudes. I know that as missionaries if we have a good attitude, success will come and the spirit will always be present. If we don’t have a good attitude then we won’t have the spirit or the love or energy it takes to be a missionary.

     Elder Antuna is a great missionary.  I like working with him we get along super good. This week we had 16 less actives that went to church... so that number is good. But what we are kinda having a hard time with right now is investigators. We have two investigators that have been progressing, Rosy and Gorge. This last week they did not attend church. So that was pretty sad for Elder Antuna and me but this family is really special and you can tell that the Lord has prepared the corazon to this family. I wish they would have tried harder to go to church...but everyone has their chance to choose right. Their faith in Jesus has really grown since we taught them.

    The other day we contacted a man named Eduardo. He is awesome and I know that he will definitely do what it takes to get closer to God and perserverar hasta el fin. He was so prepared for us. He practically contacted us.

     I’m glad to be a missionary in this time…the work is great. We can definitely see the progress here in Miramar. I feel like the people are always so receptive to us haha but I don’t know if it’s just because I look at everything as good. There is no bad and if there is I usually don’t see it, Everything we do happens for a reason and is part of the plan of God. I have had so many awesome experiences and have grown so much. Spiritually like physically also. Actually I think I’m a little taller but I don’t know. I’m also a little skinnier haha I think. I’m so thankful that I have the best family ever!  I love all of you so much. I’m thankful for the example of every one of you.

     I am super excited to talk to you all this week in skype. So I will talk to you guys at 12 in the 10 de may. Can you believe I will be talking to you guys this week? Wow so crazy!! I hope I can find a computer that is really fast so I can hear every word of you guys haha. I have faith that I can.

     Blake’s suit is super chill, I like it a lot.  So I will be living in the King Henry halls then? Sounds tight!!! Well, I love you all so much. I hope you have a great week. Remember to read the scriptures, say your prayers and go to church. hehe. loves yall.
CTR

Elder Lawrence

Elder Lawrence and his companion Elder Antuna




No comments:

Post a Comment