Monday, February 11, 2013

February 11, 2013

Hello people of the states…
      I can’t believe how fast the time is going bye either!! You better not blink because if you do I’ll be home before you know it… and we all know you don’t want that hahah jk;) So wow… yeah this week was pretty dang sweet and way busy!  I went on a two day companion exchange with Elder Krambuele…it was way sweet! It was like two white boys in the most peligroso area in Valles haha. So yeah, I thought that was pretty awesome! I always love the exchanges because it seems like you learn more when you are on exchanges. His house was super hot though because he didn’t have a clima.
     We also had a big activity that we planned for the area.  We invited all the members and menos activos investigators.  We did the tree of life. That’s what the activity was called…The tree of life.  We had a rope all the way around the church and we had temptations and all that.  We also had food there. It turned out really really good!
      I’m really loving my area!  The food is really good. I’ve eaten a lot of chicken which is pretty much my favorite thing to eat here because it feels the best with my stomach.
     So my companion is really high stressed. He’s always super stressed out. Good thing I know how to deal with these kind of people haha jk:) My companion and I have 4 baptism dates set but I guess we will see what happens with that. There’s a lady here that is way rich and she reminds me of g-ma Sherri haha!  So she is like my g-ma in this area.  She spoils me and teaches me Spanish…actually everyone does so that is great. Well I’ve got to go... I love you all so much and I’m always praying for you guys.
   Adios mucho amor!!!
        Love, 
Elder Lawrence

No comments:

Post a Comment