Monday, April 15, 2013

April 15, 2013


Hey what’s up!!
      I’m doing really great!! My companion is freakin awesome!  He is really funny and we get along really good. We also work really hard together. So we have been teaching so many Menos Activos. We had like the leading number of lessons this week. But guess what?… yeah none of them showed up to church. So that was pretty much a downer. We had a Bauptismal date with Telmah but we had to cancel it because she didn’t show up to church 2 times in a row. It’s too bad because she had 4 straight weeks attending church. So that’s no good!  Esteben didn’t attend church either. I don’t know what’s up with those guys…haha but everyone has albedrio right..:)
     The weather is pretty crazy… it’s hot then its cold… it’s up and it’s down… it’s in and it’s out. That’s awesome that both the baseball teams have been doing good I like hearing about all the baseball.
     My companion is from the same generation as me and so we have the same time in the mission. I think that it’s pretty awesome that President has the confidence in us. So this week we focused our lessons in the Book of Mormon and fe in Jesus Christo. My testimony gets strengthed every week. The more I understand about Jesus Christ and the envangelio the more I grow.  It seems like the more I know about the envangelio the older I start to look. People here say I look 21 now haha:)
     Well, I’ve got to go… sorry the letter is short this week. I love you all so much and pray for you all everyday. Thanks for everything.
Love,
 Elder Lawrence
This foto is at the Bauptismal of Vanessa




Just out there doin our thingJ

No comments:

Post a Comment