Monday, May 13, 2013

May 13, 2013


Hey:)
     It was soooo great to talk to all of you!!! Really fun!  I loved every minute of it!! you guys look like you are all doing so so good... I can’t believe that I only have two more times to be able to talk to you guys… that’s pretty crazy right?? I hope I answered all of your questions that you guys had. You all seemed really content and happy so I’m really glad about that. I hope that you had a really wonderful Mothers Day, and you got to relax and all that good stuff haha;)
   So I’m not leaving Valles!!!!!!!!!! yeahh!!! I’m here for another change with my companion... so I’m really excited about that.  I think it’s pretty awesome that I get to stay here again. We both have so much faith that in this change we will have so much success and a lot of less active members will go to church. We’re hoping to get 2 baptisms for the Lord this change also so that should be good.
     It’s been raining so hard these last couple of days, you wouldn’t believe it haha, it’s really nice;) Even though we are walking around soaking wet, it’s a nice change from all the heat here usually.
 Love you all so much:) Have a good week everyone and remember your prayers:)

Elder Lawrence

This is Elder Gregory

No comments:

Post a Comment