Monday, August 12, 2013

August 12, 2013

Hola…
      I can’t believe school is already starting this week! That is pretty super crazy. Hahaha of course Kamrie felt like she didn’t get enough school clothes…It’s never enough for Kamrie:)  That’s pretty dang awesome that Blake is already a senior, wow!  That’s awesome that Nana came to visit.  I’m very glad that she is doing so good!  I hope she lives to be 100. She really is such a great example!!!
     Wow…how I miss your haircuts! I’m serious haha I don’t really like the haircuts that I have gotten here. Every time I’m done I feel like I’m ready to go to war hahaha.
     Oh Dang!! This week was super awesome! Elder Leon and I worked super super hard I tell you what!! I was really feeling tired for all the work. But really it was so awesome and such a blessing to see so many menos activos at church this Sunday. We had 16 people go to church that we have been working with. In the church there were 126 members that went to church. The normal is about 97 to 104. So we were really grateful for that:)
     So the weather had been super hot here like always but the end of this last week it started to rain and we had a couple of thunder storms which was pretty cool!
     I have a lot of goals for this next year… I am definitely going to try to write more in my journal, that’s one of my goals haha. Well, I can’t wait to get the packages that you sent me thanks.
     Here’s a story for ya… so we have been teaching this dude that is in a band and has super long hair.  He is totally a rocker. The other day he invited us over and he let us play his guitars. He was rocking out on the drums and Elder Leon and I were rocking out on the guitars haha it was super fun and super spiritual.... because afterwards we shared an amazing lesson... to make a long story short… the next Sunday he drove us to church and went to church. He is a less active member of 30 years. What a blessing and he really enjoyed church too!!!! The Lord’s work is amazing and the church is true.
    I love you guys all so much, always remember to pray. Just remember in everything that you do, to always have Faith…Faith- Confidence that you can do it.  Have hope and a love for what you are doing…with that you would be able to learn everything in one day haha:)
Have a great week! Love you all adios:)

  Elder Lawrence

No comments:

Post a Comment