Monday, August 26, 2013

August 26, 2013

Hola mi familia!!!
      Yes, I am doing very good! Thanks for asking. This week seemed to go by super duper fast, but I don’t know if it’s just me. My mission seems to be going by really fast. We had interviews the other week with President Jordan. I don’t remember if I told you that our not... but anyway, he told me that my ward is one of the best wards in the mission, if not the best!!!  Well, I don’t know if he just says that to everybody or what haha…but that’s pretty cool huh? He really trusts Elder Leon and I.

     We have been working super hard in this area, and it’s always great to view progress in Sundays. 112 people went to church this last Sunday. It was pretty dang full. We have had more before.... but I think that number is pretty good considering that it was raining super hard.  So it has been raining super hard here for about three days. All of the roads are flooded with water…its pretty awesome haha!

     We have been giving sooo many blessings lately. Pretty much at every house we go to we give blessings.  Because school is starting here also we have been giving blessings to all of the kids in the house.

     So I was waking by a little store place and I saw that Japan was playing Mexico in the playoff game for the Little League World Series.  I didn’t get to watch any of it though haha.  We  celebrated the birthday of one of the kids here that always helps us with our lessons…his name is Felipe.  I also gave him a tie for his Birthday.  He was super happy!! 
     
     Well, don’t worry about me out here in Mexico, I am doing super good, and loving the work and the blessings. I love you guys so much. Have a great week!!!


 Elder Lawrence


 Our good friend Felipe


Flooding everywhere!

No comments:

Post a Comment