Monday, August 5, 2013

August 5, 2013

HEY Yall!!
      Wow pretty dang crazy right, can you believe I have 11 months in the mission today?  Dang time sure is flying by fast!    
      So today actually is the day of changes!! 6 weeks was nothing...where did that time go? So yeah, I am with Elder Leon for another change!! I’m really excited about that because we have been working really hard and there are a lot of good things to come from all this hard work. We are starting to see many blessings. We have 13 inactive members that go to church every Sunday now and in the other part of Independencia there are 20 inactives. So there are 33 inactive members that we have that go to church every Sunday now.
     This morning we went to the Central and saw all the missionaries that were getting changed. It was so cool to get to talk and see all of my good buddies. I saw Elder Skinner for the first time in Mexico and so many best friend’s.  Remember Elder Rodas??? Well he is my new Zone Leader and so that is going to be awesome. I got to talk to him this morning and I’m really excited about that.
     We have been teaching these 2 dudes that are in a band and have super long hair and stuff. They love hearing and reading about the gospel and it has been really fun to teach them because of their faith.
      It’s a little sad this change, because I have so many good friends leaving for different areas but it will be really good to meet and become friends with the new missionaries too. I really like my area!  The Leader Misional is really good and we always have meetings with him. We always have meetings with the Bishop too. I like this ward because it has been working really well with us and we have the confidence of everyone.
     Haha mom,  brushing your teeth in the tap water is nothing! Yes, my garments are starting to get a little gross… if you could send some new ones that would be just fine with me haha.
     Well, I love you all so much, have a good week! CTR everyday. The Book of Mormon is true and say your prayers haha. Well adios.
     Love,
     Elder Lawrence

          Elder Skinner & Elder Lawrence

No comments:

Post a Comment