Monday, November 11, 2013

November 11, 2013

Hey, what’s up family!!
     This week was pretty good in Martaredonda. Even though I was a little sick in the stomach. I had some stomach aches for a little bit and I threw up once and other stuff in the toilet that I don’t want to mention;) hahaha but nothing to worry about, I am totally back to normal and I feel good now.

     So there was less people this last week in church. That was a little bit of a bummer. Only 10 less actives went to church... well I guess those numbers are better than past areas that I have been in… haha remember Valles;) we had like 0 people that went to church I remember haha.

      So I’m excited for the Christmas package haha.  I hope that I’m in Martaredonda for Christmas. Yeah, it has been cold here lately. Lots of rain and stuff and I get super cold easy. Everyone in Mexico thinks I’m a vampire because I look like Edward or I did before I got my hair cut haha. They say my skin is super white and stuff, but I feel like I am super tan…hahaha who knows.

     Tomorrow we have our interviews with the President...so that should be good fun hehe.  That's why I got my hair cut.  We started up the Consejo de Barrio here this last week.  So we are now going to have Ward Council meetings and everyone is going to do their Visiting Teaching and Home Teaching. 

     We talked in church this last week and it was perfect… I feel like what we said really touched the ward. I talked about the Atonement of Jesus and Repentance and Temple work and blessings and my companion went by the spirit and it was really great. I thought what I talked about was good for the time of the year.

     Yeah mom, I always write Joe Tyler and Adam like every week. They are doing good.
Well, I love you all so much and I hope you have an excellente week. Love you!!!

Elder Lawrence


No comments:

Post a Comment