Tuesday, December 10, 2013

December 10, 2013

HELLO family…
     So yeah baby... I got transferred and I’m now in the promised land of Victoria. Right now I’m looking at a guy and he looks exactly like Brother North hahaha. I just thought I would tell you that. So yeah, my time with Elder Garcia seemed so fast. I can’t believe that I already got changed. I thought I was going to be with him at least one more change but I guess that’s not what the Lord wanted. My time in MataRedonda was super great!! I learned a lot there. I love it there. But I think I just might get to like my new area more! It’s called Bicentenario (an area in Victoria).  It’s a little bit smaller than a ward haha... But I am looking forward to all the great experiences I will have and the progress I will gain here.

     I can’t believe how much snow is in Hurricane…that is crazy! It's super cold here in Victoria but there is no snow. I don’t like the cold to much but that is ok. So on the last day at church I didn’t know that it was going to be my last day. I got the opportunity to give a blessing to a sick member. She asked me.  We are really good friends with this family. It’s the family Gonzalez and the girl that asked me is named Tania. So we gave her a blessing and it was super good (I think).  I felt the spirit so strong and the words just flowed. I really felt like an instrument for the Lord and it was nice!! Later that night we told them that I was leaving and they cried and I gave them two ties and a picture and it was a really beautiful moment because this family is so sweet and they were such good examples for me.

    Well, I love you guys so much I hope everything is awesomely good at home.  I will talk to you guys soon love you all ADIOS:)

   Elder Lawrence

No comments:

Post a Comment