Monday, January 21, 2013

January 21, 2013

Hola Familia,
     It’s totally chill what happened to my car, because two years from now that thing won’t work anymore and I will have to buy a new one…haha.
     So, I am feeling much better now! It’s awesome because the Sisters here are so great!! They all make me vegetable soup… so all we have eaten this last week is vegetable soup… its perfect!:)
     We have a baptism this Saturday!!! I will be sure to take photos. It’s the baptism of Leo. His brother was supposed to get baptized also but the Mission President said no because his mom isn’t active.  She is a menos activo miembro.  What a bummer!!! Yeah he cried when we told him.  His name is Jesus.  Yeah the work is a lot harder now then before with all the changes. They have to be at least 16 years or older, if the mom is not active.
     On Saturday we had a meeting with the Mission President and all the Elders of my generation.  It was awesome because I got to see all the Elders from my District.  We had to teach lesson 1 in front of the president and the assistants.
     So yeah, this is the last week with my companion Elder Rodriquez. How crazy is that? I’ll really miss him. We got along really good and didn’t have any problems so I was really blessed.  I hope I will be blessed again with an awesome companion!  I think that I will stay in the area for another cambio, but who knows?
   You could send me some Hi Chew candy. Umm, I can’t really think of anything I want right now…make it a surprise hahaha!!!
   Sorry my email was kinda short… LOVE you all sooooo much and you all are always in my prayers:)
     Love,
     Elder Lawrence

No comments:

Post a Comment