Monday, June 3, 2013

June 3, 2013

Hey:)
    Sounds like you guys had such a great time on your vacation. Wow I can’t believe how much you guys drove. Those pictures looked awesome though!! I can’t believe that Kamrie is already going to EFY… she seems so young to me, I don’t know why. Oh yeah it’s definitely hot here in Valles.  It’s sooo important to drink lots and lots and lots of water…if we don’t drink water
we walk around with headaches and our bodies feel really weak. So ya we drink lots of water. It’s good to hear that you had a good 35th birthday party also haha;)
     So yeah, all the menos activos that we teach usually say that they will go to church then church rolls around and I guess this must be the day they decide to be lazy or something because they never show up. They usually are just sleeping or something hahah. But this week was so awesome! One of the menos activos, Terre Beltran, that we have been teaching went to church!! Elder Martinez and I were so happy you have no idea! It was the perfect time for her to show up because it was fast testimony Sunday. The spirit was soo strong in there when everyone was giving their testimonies... then Terre Beltran went up and bore her testimony.  She was so grateful for those two angels that have been visiting her and reading the Book of Mormon with her and helping her receive revelation…(Elder Martinez and Elder Lawrence) It was so great to hear her testimony and the spirit was so strong really. So that is some really good news!
     This week I also went on divisions with Elder Krambule… my best friend in the mission.  I’m pretty sure I talked him into going to Dixie…so he will probably be my roommate when we get back hahaha. It was so great and fun to go out and teach with him. The lessons that we taught were awesome! We taught Hma Rosario but she didn’t go to church. She is a really lazy sister haha. We also taught the family Torres. This family is really great and I know they will definitely return back to church. We just need to focus in on getting the father to go to church because that’s why they are missing church.
     So we also had our interviews with the president and that was really good too. I’m actually going on divisions again this night and this time with the leader of the zone, so that should be great.
     It’s pretty crazy how fast these weeks are going right?? I feel like I just got done writing you guys. And wow this week I hit 9 months in the mission!!! Not that I’m counting or anything. I love you all so much and I’m so thankful for everything…especially all the experiences that I get to have. I’m learning so much everyday. Thanks and peace and love:)
Love,
Elder Lawrence
 Elder Krambule & Elder Lawrence


No comments:

Post a Comment