Wednesday, July 31, 2013

July 31, 2013


What up! What up! What up!
     Greetings from Mexico!  Sounds like the trip to Park City was super original haha jk.  I bet it was way fun and way good to get away and relax for a little bit. Wish I could have been there...Even though it’s super bomb down here in Mexico…haha but really!!! I’m loving my area with no shade and so much walking under the hot blazing sun, it doesn’t get better than that. Not to mention the loving stomach aches…I’m living life to the fullest haha:)
     I really do love the people here. Here is a list of all the names of people we are teaching…ok so there’s Samuel, Jovana, Pedro, Abril, Mariela, Ruth, Emma, Serfio, Cristina, Genoviva, Diana, Rocio, Karen, Lizbeth, Elvia, Ricardo, Karla, Juan, Angel, and there is a little bit more than that. But this is all the menos activos that we are working with that went to church this last week. So we are seeing the progress and blessings from our hard work. It’s really is a beautiful thing.
     This week I went on changes again. I really like changes because you get to learn more and see the progress. It’s great stuff.
      So I bet you all are wondering why I didn’t write on Monday. It’s because we changed our p-day to Wednesday this week so we could go to the temple.  It was so great to go to the temple this morning.  We all felt the spirit so strong and definitely felt the peace.  It was really cool to go through and do a session in Spanish.  I am so glad I learned Spanish.  I really couldn't imagine teaching the gospel any other way.
     Well I want you all to know that I am doing so good!  Everyday I’m out here, my testimony grows stronger.  I’m so grateful for the gospel and all the answers I have received testifying to me that this is the true church of Jesus Christ.  Like that talk you sent, it is worth it... really, there is so much that makes the mission all worth it!
     Thanks for everything and I will talk to you all on Monday..love you so much! 


Elder Lawrence

No comments:

Post a Comment