Wednesday, September 18, 2013

September 18, 2013

Hey what’s up family!!
      Yeah, the hurricane was pretty cool, I guess. It rained sooo much…way super hard.  It was to the point where President said that we couldn’t leave our houses. The streets got super flooded. I was walking around in water up to my knees.  It was a pretty good time you could say haha.

     So yeah we had cambios (changes) and I got a new companion, and I’m also in a new area. The area is actually really sweet!  It’s a pueblo (small village place) It’s like an island kinda because we have to cross the river to get there. We don’t cross the river in car, we cross in a little boat thing hahahaha…it’s pretty legit. From what I have seen of my area it’s super cool!!! I’m pretty excited! So yeah, Elder Leon and I both left our area. I’m now in a trio. So there are three of us missionaries. Its kinda weird but sweet I guess. One is Mexican and one is American. The American is Elder Girot. He has like 20 months in the mission or somethin, and the other is Elder Santeliz and he has about 7 months in the mission. I don’t think we will be in the trio for that much time though because new missionaries are coming this next week. So I guess we will see what happens. I’m just going to try to learn as much as possible in this time that I can. I bet I can learn a bunch of words being with another American. It will be a little different to get used to but it should be good. I didn’t really even have time to say good bye to the members in my other area so that is kinda sad. There are some really good people there but I’m really excited to get to know the new people here in this area. I hope they are some nice people. The church is super small.  It only has about 30 members that attend or something. So I will definitely get my turn to give a talk hahahaha. Probably like every other week, who knows?  Oh yeah, so my area is actually considered part of Veracruz. How cool is that, huh??

     Soooooooooooo yeah, the reason I haven’t sent pictures in so long is… well, I guess you could say that I lost my charger. I’m pretty sure someone stole it but who knows? So I haven’t been able to charge my camera or take pictures. I’m probably going to buy a new charger soon because I’m going to want to take some photos ya know. Were making memories here!!!

      So that’s pretty cool all the waterfalls and stuff that you guys have had there in Hurricane. It’s green…wow!!! So how is school going with everyone?? I hope good.

      I feel like it will be kinda weird for me going from such a big ward to a small little ward. I’m pretty stoked though. We went to the house just real fast though and it’s not nice at all. It’s super small and dirty. The toilet doesn’t work. I could probably go on on on but I’m not going to. You want to know why??? Because I’m Elder Lawrence and us Lawrence’s aren’t babies. We don’t complain about things…We JUST DO IT, like Nike haha!  Nah, but really there isn’t room for me there, even though I’m not even that big…but it’s alright haha.

     Well, I love you all and hope all of you are doing good!  I always pray for you guys. Have a good rest of the week. Goo be me frens… haha love you all. Adios.

   Elder Lawrence

No comments:

Post a Comment