Monday, September 23, 2013

September 23, 2013

Hello hello…
      How is it going family? I hope everyone is super good. I’m doing good… that is for the time being...haha… I don’t know what the problem is with one of my companions but he hasn’t tried to got along once with me at all. He is so not cool, but my other companion Elder Santeliz is super cool and we get along really good!  It’s hard to work in unidad (unity) when my one companion is weird about everything.  I’m pretty sure he doesn’t like that me and Elder Santeliz get along.  I also think he doesn’t like me for other reasons. For instance he has 5 months in Matraredonda and a lot of the members don’t even remember his name. He has like no love for the people and everyone here already remembers my name. When were walking the other day all the members yell… “Hey Elders... Elder LAWRENCE”.  I just have that gift where I can get along with everyone really easy and everyone likes me.  I do not think he likes that at all.  I haven’t had any problems really in the mission but I think he definitely is a test for me and he’s an American too!! Wow! I’ve tried to get along with him and I have love for everyone…so I don’t know what this guy’s problem is but whatever it is it’s his problem. Dad, this dude would never take the day off to clean the house. I’m not going to say anything more.

      Elder Santeliz and I cleaned the house the other night.  It’s a little better now and that’s a good thing because I’m sleeping on the floor on a little mattress pad and there is a lot of dirt always on the floor that we sweep up every night.  I haven’t seen any cockroachs in this house so that is good and for that I’m grateful.

     I’m pretty excited for conference!   Mom, I’ll buy a charger as soon as possible… and yeah, the members still feed us here and yep I live in the State of Veracruz. There is like 3 stores here and they are little little stores. We have to cross the river to buy our stuff.  We bought our food and stuff at Walmart this week.

      That was awesome to hear about Ethan and how good they did at his tournament, congratulations!!  Well, I've got to go… I love you all so much!!! 

Elder Lawrence
  (These pictures were taken before my last transfer)










No comments:

Post a Comment