Tuesday, October 8, 2013

October 8, 2013

     WOW!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! This week was so good!!!!!!!!!!!! We had so many spiritual experiences.  I’m loving the work here in Mataredonda. It reminds me of Alton so much!! I feel so at home, it’s crazy!! The hand of God really is here working!! At one of the Gen. Conferences we had 45 people show up. That is a lot of people!! With the other missionaries the most people that went to church was about 38. So the work is really growing here and I’m loving it.
     Dang, I don’t even know where to start this letter because so much cool stuff has happened. All I can say is I feel like I’m really getting blessed here and I know that you guys are getting blessed there in Hurricane. The football team no….but I hope you guys are haha. So yeah, me and my companion went to the temple twice this week. We went with a family from Mataredonda who was taking out their Endowments. We got permission and everything from President Jordan. I guess the sister has done a lot for the church and knows the President so she called him first, then I called him. He gave us permission to go with them to take out their Endowments. Then tomorrow we get the oppurtunidad to be testifiers for them when they go to the temple to be sealed… so this will be our 3rd time this week. I guess you could say we’re feeling pretty espiritual here haha.  So it was really awesome…the first time we went to the temple this week one of my friends from my other ward Independcia 1 was taking out his convenios endowments and going through the temple for the first time. So I actually got to accompany him.  It was such a special experience and I really know this is the work of the Lord and everything was planned by him.
     Conference was so awesome too!!!!!!!! I loved all the talks. Especially Elder Valenzuela who talked about my favorite scripture. You don’t even know how much I talk about the little things that bring about great things. I use that with everything to teach haha. But I loved it!!!
     So we played soccer today after the temple and my feet are torn up.  I played bare foot and they hurt so bad!!!!!!!!!!!  But it’s all part of the plan of God haha.  Entonces no pasa nada jeje.  I couldn’t get a charger to work for my other camera so I ended up buying a new camera today. It’s pretty dang tight and it was only 700 pesos. I actually bought it just barely. It’s white and 16.1 mp. It’s pretty sweet!
     So we had a lot of menos activos go to church this last week. 14 menos activos and 4 of them were new members so heck yeah to that!!!!!!!!!!!!  We had a lot of spiritual experiences this week.  We had a family Home Evening that was super spiritual…it really was great. We have a baptism date for the 19th of this month, so we’re getting prepared for that. It’s going to be awesome. Tomorrow we’re going to the temple again…Can’t wait haha! You can never get enough of the temple verdad!!!
     I’ll be thinking about what I want for Christmas. Can’t believe that it’s almost Christmas…well…in a few months! I got your other package with all the candy. Thank you very much:)  I love you all so much. I hope everyone is doing super good and has a great week. Love you!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Elder Lawrence:)




No comments:

Post a Comment