Monday, March 24, 2014

March 24, 2014

Hey.........
      How is everyone?? It seems like you all have been so busy. I’m glad that at least you have a little bit of time to write me. Dad couldn’t have said it better in his email! I’m pretty glad that this last week is over. This last week was pretty hard. I received some very sad news. 3 elders that are really close to me have been sent home and that made me really sad. These 3 Elders are like brothers to me out here.  It’s like dad said, it’s just for those small things that turned into bigger things. I find it weird that mom sent me a photo of that scripture and dad in his letter also mentioned that. So this last week was a little more tough but I won’t let that change the work and the spirit here in the mission.

     I can’t believe I will be seeing you guys in a little less than 5 months. I'm just going to make the best that I can out of my mission with this short time that I have left. The Lord has blessed us so much here and we are now blessed to be in charge of another area here in Victoria. Yes we are in charge of 2 areas…Central and Bicentenario. We will be having a bautismal this coming week for the Central area. So I guess that is cool right???

     This last week was the Conference of the Stake and President Jordan was here. He gave a really good talk. He has a lot of love for us Elders. It was nice to have the Conference. We gave a blessing that same night in the area of Central. The spirit was super strong there. I was training a recent convert and mission leader how to do the blessing. It all turned out beautiful.  I hope the surgery went good for the baby.

     We have about 4 investigators now and none of them are progressing. I feel blessed that at least we have investigators. Tomorrow we are going to get another.  He is a reference and they said that he is like gold.  So we shall find out.  I have esperansa confiansa y fe que si:) I love you all so much!  Have a great week.
   Love,

    Elder Lawrence



No comments:

Post a Comment