Monday, March 3, 2014

March 3, 2014

Hello,
      Sounds like you guys had an awesome time at the cabin this last week! Wish I could have been there to spend the last time at the cabin with you guys…but the new cabin house is going to be super awesome too! I’m excited for that!!!

      So yeah, Elder Montoya went home…he should be arriving at his house any moment now. Sooo crazy!  I’m definitely going to miss that guy. He was such a great missionary. He was full of emotions on his last day... sad, happy, nervous…all the emotions in one. So I will be staying here in Bicentenario!!! I’m super excited about that!!! I have become really close with everyone in this Rama. I really care about these guys here. My new companion will be Elder Quiones or something like that. He isn’t here with me yet but he should be getting here tonight. I’m looking forward to the next 6 weeks getting to know him and work with him. It’s always pretty tough when a good companion gets changed. I will miss being companions with Elder Montoya… but I’m sure I will have just as much success with my new companion.

     We always have a pretty good turnout in church and this last week was no different. We had about 15 less active members show up to church. Right now we don’t really have any solid investigators. So that will be a great new goal for me and my new companion.

     So guess what?  It is pretty cold here again. I kinda wish it would just stay hot haha.  I don’t like the cold to much…but it’s all good.

     That’s pretty crazy that everyone in Blake’s grade is getting their mission calls.  That’s way exciting!
 
     Well I’ve got to go because we are going to be pretty busy today.  Right now I’m with two other Elders and we will pick my companion up later.
 I love you all so much!! Best family ever!! Have a great week!!:)

     "It is impossible for us to fail when we do our best when we are on the Lord’s errand."
—M. Russell Ballard, and Elder Lawrence

No comments:

Post a Comment