Wednesday, April 9, 2014

April 7, 2014

Hello family….
     It was really great to watch the General Conference.  I really got so much out of it.  Elder Quinones and I have been working good together…except every once in awhile we get mad at each other.  But we have learned how to control and fix that.  The spirit has been stronger with us lately.

     I can’t believe how fast this cambio has gone.  I really have felt so many emotions here in Victoria.  I have learned and gained a lot of experience here.  I love it here!  My testimony has grown since I have been here.  I have seen the true faith of members be put to action.  We really have a great desire to help this branch out so much.  If we put our trust in the Lord I know we will see the blessings.  I think that is why Elder Quinones and I sometimes get mad at each…because we just want to help the ward out so much but we aren’t seeing anything happen.  But I know that someday all of our work will show.  Our numbers don’t look like much but we have been giving much service and shown a lot of love here.
    Love you all so much….thanks for everything!!!!

         Elder Lawrence

 At the house of a member in our ward

Playing football with our zone

No comments:

Post a Comment